Make your own homemade deodorant with this white clay and lavender recipe
Last week we told you about some of the wonderful uses of white clay or kaolin. This week we invite you to try one of its most surprising applications in home cosmetics.
White clay is a great base to prepare a deodorant thanks to its antiseptic properties and its great absorption power. Applied in powder form, it reduces sweat and eliminates bad odor.
You can follow this recipe to prepare a homemade white clay and lavender deodorant and see first-hand the incredible benefits of kaolin.
HOMEMADE WHITE CLAY AND LAVENDER DEODORANT
With these ingredients we will obtain 50ml of deodorant
- A teaspoon of almond oil
- Kaolin clay
- 45 ml of lavender hydrolate
- 15 ml of rosemary or calendula extract
- 8 ml of vegetable glycerin
- 1 gr. alum stone powder
- 20 drops of clary sage, rosemary or ylang essential oil
- We will need two containers. In the first, a glass bowl, we put the hydrolates, the alum powder and the glycerin; to these we add the kaolin until it forms a mass of semi-liquid consistency.
- Meanwhile, in the other we mix the essential oils, the almond oil and the extract that we have chosen.
- Then we incorporate it into the first one, stir everything and pack preferably in a roll-on.
- How did the recipe come out? What uses do you give white clay to take care of yourself? Tell us everything in the comment section!
- Until the next post, take care and pamper each other from the root!